User Content and Information You Volunteer
Our Company collects information in a variety of ways from Members and Visitors who access different parts of our Website services and the network of websites accessible through our service. We use the information collected to administer and evaluate our Website, fulfill your inquiries and requests, respond to problems, and to gauge user trends. Our goal is to collect and use only that information that we think is required for our legitimate business operations and interests, so as to better understand your interests and improve your experience using the Website.
If you post content or information, such as commenting on content, testimonials, posting photos, participating in online forums and contests, or when you interact with our Company through social media sites, plug-ins or other applications, depending on your privacy settings this information may become public on the Internet. We cannot control or prevent further use of this information. Through your privacy settings on some social media sites, you control the data you share. Please refer to those third-party sites’ terms and privacy practices to gain more information about that which we do not control.
Through the online registration and purchasing process, our Company collects personally identifying information which generally includes: name, e-mail address for registration and to receive newsletters; and name, postal address and credit card information when making a purchase. You provide the entirety of this information to us. This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances.
As in any transaction, when you purchase services or a product and pay with credit care, your credit card company will have all relevant personal information required for the transaction such as name, credit card number, address, date and other. We will not provide personal data to the credit card company without your permission unless otherwise stipulated in this document, our Terms Of service or in the case of adhering to legal requirements.
Our Company generally only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so. This may include but not be limited to: those who have signed up to receive our free newsletters, announcements or promotions; those who have purchased one of our products or services; or those who have requested information or have participated in social media dialogue of any kind through mechanisms associated with this Website and described in the Terms of Services and Conditions.
Our company does not sell, exchange or release your personal information and is used for internal marketing purposes. We use information to create a unique experience for Visitors and Members and generally do not share personal information with third parties unless there are special circumstances, which may include but not be limited to the following:
- We have your permission beforehand
- We are legally obligated, feel that it is reasonable to do so or for legal purposes such as in the case with credit agencies, collection agencies, merchant database agencies, law enforcement or to abide by established laws or other legal requirements
- In instances where our we and/or Our Company and a partner or sponsor (Hereinafter termed “joint venture” or “partner”) are jointly promoting our services or a combined service or experience for end users, and in such cases we may provide the partner and sponsor personal information such as name, address and username of the individual who subscribed to the joint promotion or Service. The sharing of information is for the sole purpose of allowing our Company and the partner to assess the promotion results. In order to provide Members or Visitors with offered products or services, in some cases the partner may be required to collect and acquire information. In such cases you will be notified and will have the opportunity to elect not to participate.
- Our company collects aggregate information that is non-identifying in nature for marketing and internal selling purposes related to our Services. Aggregate information may include: combined data (such as the total number of people, trends, demographic data), but not name, credit card or any other personal identifying information unless otherwise specified in the Terms of Service and Condition or Policies of this site. At times this aggregate non-identifying information may be shared with partners or sponsors in order to administer the co-branded products or services offered.
- Our Company may display online advertisements. In such cases we may share non-identifying aggregate information with advertisers about our users that is collected through registration processes, promotions or surveys. We use this information to tailor our own Company advertisements as well as joint venture advertisements. Personal information is not shared with these advertisers unless they’re hired to lead or conduct advertising efforts for the Company or joint venture.
Our Website may contain links to other third-party websites. Our Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party sites.
At times our Company may conduct voluntary surveys to assist us in better serving our users and improve the types of products and services we offer or how we provide them to the user. Personal responses will remain strictly confidential and will only be summarized in aggregate form and used to make improvements and adjustments to our services or products. This non-identifying aggregate summarized information may on occasion be shared with third parties.
“Cookies” and How They Are Used By Our Company.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. When you visit our Website, we may collect usage information sent to us by your computer, mobile or other access device that tells us how you are using the site. For example, we may use tracking technologies, like others use, such as cookies, e-tags/cache browsers or other to collect usage information.
Be aware that if you visit other Websites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable, you may be required to accept cookies. We do not control the use of any cookies used by advertisers, partners, affiliates or joint ventures and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore we restrict our Web site to persons eighteen years or older.
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
We do not knowingly collect personal information on children. On occasion we may collect ages of children from parents to assist us in responding to user needs. This information is used in aggregate form to help us understand data trends.
2015 All Rights Reserved mindbodyspiritparentng.com